Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27th_ the beggining

Well hi!
 My name is Carrieann
Just for tha sake of all you people....This blog is about me and for my (sometimes) "Venting" needs....Sometimes you just can't hold things in if you know what i mean...So i figures a blog would be the best place to help do this...:D      Well I will be using "CODE" names for people I will be talkin about...so if i use your name and you know you never did that....then im sure your okay! and im not talking about you....I am going to try to write posts as often as possible..so bear with me PLEASE!

Today is a Tuesday and in high school that means a B-Day...


     In my high school we have A-DAYS and B-DAYS. we have 4 different blocks each day. 




My day started up as normal...wake up at 6- get ready for school- then head to school at seven for Swing Chior (Woo!...hint: I'm saying WOO! sarcastically) .....then at 7:43 got out and went to my first block...................Okay so i know this is kinda boring right now...But i haven't fully gotten CODE names for everyone and so im not going into much detail just yet......My first block is math, then i have parenting, then english, then i have study hall....


Well im going to stop right there instead of bore you anylonger....i will post soon and actually have CODE names....and tell you about some of the people who i REALLY DESPISE! and THEY WHO ANNOY the CRUD out of me....Well well see ya..
~Carrieann!

No comments:

Post a Comment