Thursday, September 29, 2011

MoNiNgS

Don't you just hate mornings? I DO! i am a night owl...i aint no early bird...*Sigh*............. I'm just sitting here at my computer wondering what will happen in my day today...I hope it goes well Lets just say that in the morning i go to a Choir classs....and well SOOO Many people in there think they are the best singers in the world but they really aren't... I'm NO professional but I know when people can sing and when they can't. Sometimes i want to recorede them then make THEM suffer through what i'm hearing...
 So I'm an ALTO (WE RULE! SAPRANOS ARE JUST HIGH AND SQUEAKY! (Love ya sisters)) and the only problem with my group ( i have the right and privilege to call them MINE because im the alto section leader)....some sing the correct part...me and say a few others..then all the others sing the saprano part!...the one thing i don't understand is how since the piano RIGHT next to us is playing OUR part...then there are some i have NO idea what they are singing..they just do their own little thing...

well i will keep you updated on chior every so often

~Carrieann!

No comments:

Post a Comment